zezestudio

Sunday 12 October 2014

Ronaldo the reason Portugal Bento was sacked?

Thegoalmac can reveal Cristiano Ronaldo has denied any suggestions that he influenced Paulo Bento's sack as Portugal coach.

 For me if Ronaldo influenced Mr Bento's sack,i will say he did the right thing as the leader of the team,because he was simply not getting Portugal anywhere.

But their choice of Mr Santos is not the one i am too sure about though,i believe they could have gotten a more high profiled coach,but you never know,it could eventually turn out to be the right decision,time will tell.What do you think?Continue to see what Ronaldo said.
Fernando Santos has since been named Bento's successor - a move Ronaldo hailed as a positive decision - but the Portugal captain was quick to label any talk that he had undermined Bento as a disappointment.

"I am not going to answer, it's not worth it," he said. "These situations should be put to one side.

"I prefer to stick with the positive things about the coaches that I've had over my career, from the start, with [Laszlo] Boloni, until now, with Carlo Ancelotti and Fernando Santos.

"I've always had good lessons from my coaches and I've learned from them. In football there are cycles and that of Paulo Bento ended in sadness for us.

"Over the past 11 years decisions have been made over the head coach of the national team and they are always taken by the president, never a player or group of players.

"The talk otherwise makes me sad, I'm disappointed."

No comments:

Post a Comment