zezestudio

Sunday 12 October 2014

Neymar:I don't have any problem with Mascherano

Thegoalmac can reveal that Neymar insists he and Javier Mascherano remain good friends, despite a feisty battle between the pair in Brazil’s 2-0 victory over Argentina in Beijing on Saturday.

For me,it was just a game with plenty passion and commitment from both teams,and its normal that their was some serious tackles,but i don't see that as any problem as they were both trying to defend their national colours.Continue to see what Neymar said.

“There was lots of kicking, but games between Argentina and Brazil are always like that, with plenty of physical contact. 

It’s normal.  It’s a huge duel and a great rivalry even when played on the other side of the world.”

The 22-year-old had a number of run-ins with Barcelona colleague Javier Mascherano, but was quick to confirm the two remain friendly.

“Fouls are normal when you’re defending your country,” Neymar said.
“There’s no problem.  [Mascherano and I] swapped shirts at the end of the match.”

The captain couldn’t crown his performance with a goal, but went extremely close on one occasion after charging through the Argentine defence – a miss he put down to an unfortunate bobble.

“Things do not always work out, but I'm glad we got the victory. I should have scored, hopefully I can in the next game.

"Just as I was about to shoot, the ball caught a bobble and bounced up a bit. The pitch was not good to me."
On Sunday Neymar and Brazil arrived in Singapore where they will meet Japan on Tuesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment