zezestudio

Saturday 18 October 2014

Mourinho:Roy Keane needed My popularity to sell his book

Thegoalmac can reveal that Jose Mourinho expanded on his sarcastic response to being labelled a "disgrace" by Roy Keane, suggesting the Aston Villa and Republic of Ireland assistant's criticism might have been no more than a ploy to help boost sales of his new autobiography.

Lol, for the second time today,i agree with Mourinho,because simply i don't see anything wrong with coaches shaking hands few minutes before a game ends.What do you think?Continue for what Jose said.
“I don’t know if he really feels it, or if he wants to sell books and needs my help for that,” he added, dryly. “But, to be fair, I know my nature, I know my intentions.

“From people like him and his boss [Paul Lambert], I think I have a lot to learn about how to behave and I appreciate the comment.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment