zezestudio

Tuesday 14 October 2014

If Perez tells me to play James,I will resign,says Ancelotti

Thegoalmac can reveal that Ancelotti  has dismissed claims he is being forced to play the forward to satisfy the Madrid hierarchy.
He also went on to discuss the signing of James Rodriguez and stressed that the former Monaco man is worth his €80m pricetag.

For me i don't think James is worth 80 million Euros,he played and shined in only six games at the world cup and suddenly he is worth 80 million?Do you think he is worth that much?

When Before the world cup,nobody knew much about him,anyways i can only wish him well at Madrid,continue for what Ancelotti said.
  "If the president told me to play someone, I'd step down right away..."
James has netted once in seven La Liga appearances so far, while creating two more.

"James is worth the money. When you pay €80m, it's because you think a player is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment