zezestudio

Tuesday 14 October 2014

I Didn't want to accept Biting Chiellini,says Suarez

Thegoalmac can reveal that the Uruguayan who is currently serving a four-month suspension for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup – an act for which he expressed his regret,has admitted that he didn't feel like accepting his mistake at first.

Anyways its normal for one not to want to accept his mistake at a point,but eventually we all should,and learn from it.Continue for what he said.
He added: "It is good to accept that you have made a mistake and that’s what I did. I left it a few days because you have to remember that I’m only human and sometimes it’s hard to face the truth.

“I found it hard to take in and to realise what I had done. Those were days when I didn’t want to know about it. I just wanted to be with my wife and children, who supported me through that time.

I didn’t want to listen to anybody, or speak to anybody. I didn’t want to accept it."
Suarez scored twice for Uruguay in the 3-0 win over Oman on Monday as he builds up his fitness

ahead of his long-awaited debut for Barcelona which is scheduled for a week on Saturday against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.

No comments:

Post a Comment