zezestudio

Saturday 18 October 2014

I Would have been banned if i pushed Wenger,says Mourinho

Thegoalmac can reveal that Jose Mourinho believes the Football Association's failure to punish Arsene Wenger for pushing him leaves them guilty of double standards and insists that if he had been the aggressor "it would have been a stadium ban".

I agree with Mourinho on this one,he would have definitely been banned if he was the one that pushed Wenger.

But one thing is certain,how people see you most times affects how they deal with you,i am not justifying Wenger not being punished,but how people see Mourinho is certainly different from how they see Wenger.
Just my opinion though,what do you think?Continue for what Jose said.

“I gave you my reaction after the match, saying nothing had happened," he told reporters. "The reaction from everyone else was saying nothing had happened.

“Am I surprised he wasn’t punished? I’m not surprised. I’m not surprised."

When asked if he thought he would have been sanctioned for pushing Wenger, Mourinho replied: “Charged? Charged? If it was me, it would have been a stadium ban!’’

No comments:

Post a Comment