zezestudio

Friday 17 March 2017

Yaya Toure might be on his way to Old Trafford- Seluk



Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk has suggested the player is ready to leave Manchester City in the summer and that he would consider a move to Jose Mourinho's United.
The 33-year-old's contract with City expires in the summer, with Seluk insisting that Pep Guardiola's side have yet to make him an offer to renew.
And the player's representative has gone on to insist that Toure would join a rival if a suitable offer is put on the table, revealing that even United, and a reunion with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, would be an option.
He said, as quoted by Sky Sports: "If we get a good offer from another club we will sign immediately.
"Mourinho is a very good manager and Toure played with Zlatan at Barcelona.
"If Manchester United make an offer I'll negotiate, no problem."

When asked if Manchester United had already spoken to Seluk and made an offer for the player, he added: "I can't speak about individual clubs."
Toure had earlier insisted that he was happy at City, that he loved the club and was keen to remain at the Etihad Stadium.
When asked if he wanted to stay put he told Sky Sports: "Definitely. I love this football club.
“The day I will be done, I'll know myself. I know my body and I'll say, 'Yes, I'm done'."
After initially being overlooked by manager Guardiola, Toure was brought back into the first-team picture and has made 21 appearances in all competitions, scoring six goals.

He was left out of his side's 3-1 Champions League defeat to Monaco that saw them dumped out of the competition although did play 86 minutes of his side's FA Cup win over Middlesbrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment