Time will tell sha. Fernando Llorente believes Juventus have what it takes to spring a surprise against Real Madrid in the semi-finals of the Champions League.
The Serie A champions last made it to the final of the competition in
2002-03, when they were beaten by AC Milan on penalties, and Llorente
has set his sights on shocking Madrid.
"We will need a perfect performance against Real Madrid in the Champions League," Llorente told reporters.
"I am confident that we are more than capable of causing them a few problems, though."
Llorente featured from the start in Juventus' 3-2 win over Fiorentina
on Wednesday for the first time since the 1-0 loss against Parma on
April 11.
He scored once as Massimiliano Allegri's men edged one step closer to
the Serie A title and was delighted with his return to the starting XI.
"I hadn't played in a while and Wednesday's goal was important for me.
"We were four points off the title, now it's just one. We'll look to
wrap it up as soon as possible and then we'll think about the Champions
League.
"Could I start against Madrid? I scored last year against them, but
the coach has many options. I'm ready to give my all if I get the nod."

No comments:
Post a Comment