zezestudio

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Thanks to me Liverpool are playing in the Champions League,says Suarez

Thegoalmac can reveal that Luis Suarez insists that is thanks to him that Liverpool are playing in the Champions league again.

Their is no denying he is the reason,and why Liverpool is even considered a top side again,he scored an incredible 31 goals without a single penalty and after serving up to 6 games suspension.

And since he left we all can see how mediocre Liverpool have been.Continue for what Luis said.

 Speaking ahead of his return from a four-month ban for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup, Suarez claimed Liverpool would not have achieved such success without him.

"Personal success is always welcome and makes you happy, because that's recognition of the good work you have done," Suarez told Barcelona's official website.

"But I put the team ahead of that and last season Liverpool came so close to winning the Premier League, which would have been spectacular.

"I appreciate all the work the team did. But I missed six matches and scored all those goals in the Premier League without being the penalty-taker.

"I really could leave happy because if I hadn't had the attitude and mentality to lead the team, I don't think Liverpool would have done as well as they did. Getting back into the Champions League was another target I had in mind."




No comments:

Post a Comment