zezestudio

Monday 13 October 2014

I never wanted "Rotten Apple" Balotelli

Thegoalmac AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi says he never wanted "rotten apple" Mario Balotelli at the club.

I think the criticism this guy gets is simply unfair,does he have character issues,yes,but people should just give this guy a break,he needs to concentrate on his football and also develop his Character.

Continue to see what he said about Balotell,and tell me what you think.
"I remember he was bought against my advice," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
"We have many champions: [Jeremy] Menez, [Keisuke] Honda, [Stephan] El Shaarawy, [Fernando] Torres, [Nigel] De Jong...

"The base is there. And we no longer have a rotten apple in the dressing room."

Milan were also linked with Balotelli's former City team-mate Carlos Tevez prior to his move to
Juventus, but Berlusconi claims he was never interested.

"I never considered him for Milan," he said simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment