zezestudio

Tuesday 14 October 2014

I Never Abused Evra Racially,says Suarez

Thegoalmac understands that Luis Suarez has again protested his innocence over the clash with Patrice Evra which resulted in the then Liverpool striker being found guilty of racially abusing the Frenchman.

This issue is in the past and i think everyone should simply leave it were it belongs,which is the past,the media included,because i am sure they asked him the question.Continue for what he said.

 The Football Association handed Suarez, 27, an eight-match ban and a €50,000 fine after studying video footage, details in the referee’s report and statements from other players on the pitch.
In a wide-ranging interview with Barcelona’s media channel, Suarez felt he had been incorrectly sanctioned.

“When I say I’m sorry it’s because I regret something,” he said. “Being sorry implies regret.

But they have also sometimes judged me on things that aren’t true, such as the racism thing. I was accused without evidence and that’s what grieved me the most.

“The others were actions when it was me who did wrong. I accepted that and begged forgiveness, but the racism thing, when I was accused without evidence, that did upset me."


No comments:

Post a Comment