zezestudio

Sunday 12 October 2014

I don't regret leaving Chelsea for Everton,says Lukaku

Thegoalmac can reveal that Romelu Lukaku insists he turned down the chance to join Juventus because he felt Everton was the "perfect" club for him when he left Chelsea.

For me i believe he made the right decision by joining Everton,as he will have enough playing time and develop with less pressure.Do you agree his decision to join Everton and not Juventus is the right decision?

 "I thought about Serie A and Juventus because they are a big club," Lukaku told the Sunday People. "But for me Everton was perfect.

"I'm here and I'm happy. I don't regret any choices I've made. Everton was the best choice I could make as a young player who wants to progress and develop.

"This club is a good fit for me. They made so many efforts to get me. I feel at home here."

Everton are currently languishing in 17th in the Premier League after a poor start to the season, which has seen them win just one of their first seven matches, but Lukaku remains adamant that Roberto Martinez's men are aiming for a top-four finish.

"Everton play good football, we play at the top part of the league and everyone wants to win," he added. "We want to show that last year wasn't a fluke.

"Our mission is to get that Champions League slot because it was in our hands last season and we let it slip."

No comments:

Post a Comment